Pretty N Cool, who began her career last summer at Del Mar, rallied powerfully in the stretch to win the $75,000 C.E.R.F. Stakes July 20 at the seaside racetrack.
Richard Mandella would have run Team Valor International's Juno (Brz) on the Santa Anita Park turf in her first U.S. start if the Southern California track hadn't ripped up the grass course earlier in June.
Three juveniles from the same consignment sped a furlong in :09 4/5, the fastest time at the under tack preview for the Barretts Sales & Racing May sale of 2-year-olds in training May 9.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation