Grade II winner E Dubai's first reported foal is a colt born Jan. 28 at Dennis and Deborah Petrisak's farm near Honeoye Falls, N.Y.
Ageless Say Florida Sandy was honored as the 2001 New York- bred Horse of the Year Tuesday night at the New York Thoroughbred Breeders' annual awards dinner in Albany, N.Y.
Finger Lakes, one of the New York racetracks in line to install video lottery terminals later this year, unveiled a 161-day schedule for 2002 that as usual features five-day racing weeks for the most part. The meet is scheduled to begin April 13 and conclude Nov. 30.
Art Preston of Prestonwood Farm has purchased a half-interest in Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) contender Shesastonecoldfox from Dennis and Deborah Petrisak's Langpap Stables, who also bred the filly. Preston attempted to purchase the filly outright over the weekend, but a disagreement over the deadline to complete the deal caused it to fall through.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Undrafted Returns in Kentucky Downs Turf Dash
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Filly First Winner for Line of David