You wouldn't be out of line if you called the $500,000 Hill Prince Stakes for 3-year-olds at Belmont Park Oct. 4 the best grade III race of the year.
Belmont Derby (gr. IT) runner-up Adelaide charged down the center of the turf course at Arlington International Racecourse and edged away to a determined victory in the $500,000 Secretariat Stakes (gr. IT).
Due Diligence, a son of hot sire War Front, looks dangerous in Belmont Park's Pilgrim Stakes (gr. IIIT). The $200,000 contest Oct. 6 for 2-year-olds is a Breeders' Cup Challenge race for the Juvenile Turf (gr. IT).
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud