You wouldn't be out of line if you called the $500,000 Hill Prince Stakes for 3-year-olds at Belmont Park Oct. 4 the best grade III race of the year.
Belmont Derby (gr. IT) runner-up Adelaide charged down the center of the turf course at Arlington International Racecourse and edged away to a determined victory in the $500,000 Secretariat Stakes (gr. IT).
Due Diligence, a son of hot sire War Front, looks dangerous in Belmont Park's Pilgrim Stakes (gr. IIIT). The $200,000 contest Oct. 6 for 2-year-olds is a Breeders' Cup Challenge race for the Juvenile Turf (gr. IT).
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- CHRB Allows Miyadi to Continue Training
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- Impressive Maiden Winners Try Pilgrim Stakes