You wouldn't be out of line if you called the $500,000 Hill Prince Stakes for 3-year-olds at Belmont Park Oct. 4 the best grade III race of the year.
Belmont Derby (gr. IT) runner-up Adelaide charged down the center of the turf course at Arlington International Racecourse and edged away to a determined victory in the $500,000 Secretariat Stakes (gr. IT).
Due Diligence, a son of hot sire War Front, looks dangerous in Belmont Park's Pilgrim Stakes (gr. IIIT). The $200,000 contest Oct. 6 for 2-year-olds is a Breeders' Cup Challenge race for the Juvenile Turf (gr. IT).
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Tapit Colt Late Withdrawal from F-T Sale
- Malibu Moon Filly Sells for $300,000 at F-T
- Inside the Magical Kingdom of Ballydoyle
- Positive Start to Fasig-Tipton October Sale
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Harzand to Aga Khan’s Gilltown Stud