George Russell has been re-elected president of the Florida Thoroughbred Breeders' and Owners' Association, which announced its new executive committee and board members for 2015 on Oct. 23.
The Florida Thoroughbred Breeders' and Owners' Association Nov. 6 elected officers and outlined its strategy for 2014.
Hear No Evil, a son of Carson City who was a stakes winner on both dirt and turf, will stand at Jim and Sheila DiMare's Rising Hill Farm near Ocala, Fla., for a fee of $5,000.
Saint Afleet, a grade II winner, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Jim and Sheila DiMare's Rising Hill Farm near Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis
- Can IRT can Measure Skin Temperature Changes Underwater?
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown