George Russell has been re-elected president of the Florida Thoroughbred Breeders' and Owners' Association, which announced its new executive committee and board members for 2015 on Oct. 23.
The Florida Thoroughbred Breeders' and Owners' Association Nov. 6 elected officers and outlined its strategy for 2014.
Hear No Evil, a son of Carson City who was a stakes winner on both dirt and turf, will stand at Jim and Sheila DiMare's Rising Hill Farm near Ocala, Fla., for a fee of $5,000.
Saint Afleet, a grade II winner, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Jim and Sheila DiMare's Rising Hill Farm near Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Quidura Reigns for Motion in Valley View
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses