George Russell has been re-elected president of the Florida Thoroughbred Breeders' and Owners' Association, which announced its new executive committee and board members for 2015 on Oct. 23.
The Florida Thoroughbred Breeders' and Owners' Association Nov. 6 elected officers and outlined its strategy for 2014.
Hear No Evil, a son of Carson City who was a stakes winner on both dirt and turf, will stand at Jim and Sheila DiMare's Rising Hill Farm near Ocala, Fla., for a fee of $5,000.
Saint Afleet, a grade II winner, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Jim and Sheila DiMare's Rising Hill Farm near Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Stevens Says He'll Ride in Breeders' Cup
- Distorted Humor Tops WinStar Stallion Fees
- Will Take Charge to Stand for $30,000
- Ashford Execs Testify in Love Me Only Trial
- Pletcher Pair Heads Turnback the Alarm
- Bel's Starlet, 27, Dies at Our Mims
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- FTBOA Names New Executive Committee, Board
- Zia Park Hosts New Mexico Classic Cup Series
- Tommy Town to Stand GI Winner Boisterous