Robert and Janice McNair's Stonerside Stable has been sold to Sheikh Mohammed's Darley.
Unbeaten Uruguayan Triple Crown winner Invasor has been purchased by Sheikh Hamdan's Shadwell and will be sent to the United States, according to a report in South America.
Organizers of the Dubai World Cup are confident that the threat of conflict in the Gulf region will not affect the upcoming lucrative race meeting.
Sheikh Mohammed's first order of business as owner of Jonabell Farm in Lexington will be to "give the land a rest," according to his chief bloodstock adviser John Ferguson. The sheikh's purchase of the 790-acre farm is scheduled to close Oct. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes
- Mo Don't Know Named Ohio Horse of the Year