Robert and Janice McNair's Stonerside Stable has been sold to Sheikh Mohammed's Darley.
Unbeaten Uruguayan Triple Crown winner Invasor has been purchased by Sheikh Hamdan's Shadwell and will be sent to the United States, according to a report in South America.
Organizers of the Dubai World Cup are confident that the threat of conflict in the Gulf region will not affect the upcoming lucrative race meeting.
Sheikh Mohammed's first order of business as owner of Jonabell Farm in Lexington will be to "give the land a rest," according to his chief bloodstock adviser John Ferguson. The sheikh's purchase of the 790-acre farm is scheduled to close Oct. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- New York Sanctions Mott for Drug Overages
- NYRA Unveils 10-Race Claiming Series
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76
- OBS Expects Solid Start for Auction Season
- Untapable, Tapiture Drill for Asmussen
- Five Tie for Fastest 3 Furlongs at OBS Show
- NY Investigation of Asmussen Case Completed
- 'Chrome' Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful
- Main Sequence Works at Palm Meadows