Robert and Janice McNair's Stonerside Stable has been sold to Sheikh Mohammed's Darley.
Unbeaten Uruguayan Triple Crown winner Invasor has been purchased by Sheikh Hamdan's Shadwell and will be sent to the United States, according to a report in South America.
Organizers of the Dubai World Cup are confident that the threat of conflict in the Gulf region will not affect the upcoming lucrative race meeting.
Sheikh Mohammed's first order of business as owner of Jonabell Farm in Lexington will be to "give the land a rest," according to his chief bloodstock adviser John Ferguson. The sheikh's purchase of the 790-acre farm is scheduled to close Oct. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- The Dirt On Synthetics Timeline
- Thoroughbred Club to Honor Veterinarians
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- What's Going On Here: Keeping the Promise
- Commanding Curve Entered in Curlin Stakes
- The Week in Photos for 7/22/2014