Melnyk Racing Stable's Indian Vale, who disappointed as the 2-5 favorite in last month's Cotillion Handicap (gr. II) at Philadelphia Park, will try to atone for that effort Saturday in the $100,000-added Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Aqueduct.
Richard and Nancy Kaster's Flying Glitter took control out of the gate and never looked back, winning the $200,000 Monmouth Breeders' Cup Oaks (gr. III) by 3 3/4 lengths in a surprise Sunday at Monmouth Park.
Toll Taker can lose her "inconsistent" tag when the 3-year-old filly heads to the post in Sunday's $200,000 Monmouth Park Breeders' Cup Oaks (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Commentary: Permeating Speed is a Problem
- Bolo Thrives in Return to Turf at Santa Anita
- American Pharoah Schools, Back to Galloping
- Materiality, Frosted Drill Toward Belmont
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Son Wins 'Lopez Battle' at Golden Gate Fields
- Blood-Horse Unveils Multimedia Tablet Edition
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah