Melnyk Racing Stable's Indian Vale, who disappointed as the 2-5 favorite in last month's Cotillion Handicap (gr. II) at Philadelphia Park, will try to atone for that effort Saturday in the $100,000-added Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Aqueduct.
Richard and Nancy Kaster's Flying Glitter took control out of the gate and never looked back, winning the $200,000 Monmouth Breeders' Cup Oaks (gr. III) by 3 3/4 lengths in a surprise Sunday at Monmouth Park.
Toll Taker can lose her "inconsistent" tag when the 3-year-old filly heads to the post in Sunday's $200,000 Monmouth Park Breeders' Cup Oaks (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines