The British Jockey Club has charged two jockeys, Gary Carter and Pat McCabe, and a trainer, Shaun Keightley, with holding horses back in flat races following investigations. The cases center on Christopher Coleman, a bettor and London tailor who was warned off for two years in January 2003.
Most Popular Stories
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Fawkner, Adelaide Among Cox Plate Favorites