Breeders' Cup winner Silver Train has come through with a pair of 2-year-old winners from his first crop of foals.
The Ohio Racing Commission was told July 17 that an investigation is underway into complaints that "there may be one or more horses running in Ohio only races that were not foaled in Ohio."
The first reported foal sired by grade I winner Bandini is a filly foaled Jan. 18 at David and Diane Shashura's Wynnmere Farm near Paris, Ky.
The first foal sired by grade II stakes-placed Werblin is a filly born Jan. 27 at Thomas Reigle's Regal Heir Farm near Grantville, Pa.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncertainty as Delaware Drops Pletcher Case
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Beshear, Moses to Speak at Round Table
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Untapable Looks for Shuvee Relief
- First Winners for Pair of Louisiana Stallions
- Gimme Da Lute Brings Class to Real Good Deal
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm