Breeders' Cup winner Silver Train has come through with a pair of 2-year-old winners from his first crop of foals.
The Ohio Racing Commission was told July 17 that an investigation is underway into complaints that "there may be one or more horses running in Ohio only races that were not foaled in Ohio."
The first reported foal sired by grade I winner Bandini is a filly foaled Jan. 18 at David and Diane Shashura's Wynnmere Farm near Paris, Ky.
The first foal sired by grade II stakes-placed Werblin is a filly born Jan. 27 at Thomas Reigle's Regal Heir Farm near Grantville, Pa.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos