Iowa breeders are seeking legislation to end a requirement that a registered stallion in the state must be owned by an Iowa resident. Currently, at least 51% of an Iowa-registered sire must be owned by an Iowa resident.
Most Popular Stories
- El Niño Could Present Triple Crown Challenge
- Pedigree Analysis: Rock Sand
- OBS March Sale Catalog Online
- First Foal for Stallion Can the Man a Colt
- 'Kobe', 'Salutos' Meet in Palos Verdes
- Kentucky-Bred Champion Nominees Announced
- Is Regulation Itself Thwarting Uniformity?
- New Motion Filed in Illinois HBPA Suit
- Seek Again to Shuttle to Argentina
- Aqueduct Cancels Live Racing Friday, Feb. 5