Magna Entertainment Corp., which recently filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization, received notice March 9 its Class A shares would be delisted frolm the Nasdaq stock exchange effective March 16.
- By Ryan Conley
Magna Entertainment Corp. said Nov. 4 it was not sure why its stock price had more than doubled in the last two days of trading on the NASDAQ exchange.
- By Ryan Conley
Shares of Magna Entertainment Corp. plummeted by more than 50% on heavier than average volume Sept. 30, prompting more concern for the owner of the site of next month's Breeder' Cup World Championships.
Shares of Magna Entertainment Corp. dropped 11.35% on their first day of trading following the company's implementation of a 1-20 reverse stock split.
A leading executive of Churchill Downs Inc. told a gathering of shareholders June 19 that he didn't know when a nasty revenue-sharing dispute with horsemen would be resolved, but promised the company would do its part in reaching a satisfactory conclusion for all.
A share in Deputy Commander brought the top price of $150,000 during the Stallion Access November sale of select seasons and shares Friday in Lexington.
A share in 2003's leading first crop sire, Distorted Humor, brought $225,000 to top the Stallion Access February sale of seasons and shares on Monday at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Freshman Flashpoint Gets His First Winner
- Maker a Triple Threat in AP Classic