Magna Entertainment Corp., which recently filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization, received notice March 9 its Class A shares would be delisted frolm the Nasdaq stock exchange effective March 16.
Magna Entertainment Corp. said Nov. 4 it was not sure why its stock price had more than doubled in the last two days of trading on the NASDAQ exchange.
Shares of Magna Entertainment Corp. plummeted by more than 50% on heavier than average volume Sept. 30, prompting more concern for the owner of the site of next month's Breeder' Cup World Championships.
Shares of Magna Entertainment Corp. dropped 11.35% on their first day of trading following the company's implementation of a 1-20 reverse stock split.
A leading executive of Churchill Downs Inc. told a gathering of shareholders June 19 that he didn't know when a nasty revenue-sharing dispute with horsemen would be resolved, but promised the company would do its part in reaching a satisfactory conclusion for all.
A share in Deputy Commander brought the top price of $150,000 during the Stallion Access November sale of select seasons and shares Friday in Lexington.
A share in 2003's leading first crop sire, Distorted Humor, brought $225,000 to top the Stallion Access February sale of seasons and shares on Monday at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Ranking the Kentucky Derby Workouts
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Weir, Lipinski on NBC Social Media for Derby
- Churchill Releases First Quarter Earnings
- NJ Casino Simulcast Bill Signed Into Law
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- Lenny's Place: Kentucky Derby Edition
- Upstart Breeder Out of Hospital, CD Bound