Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation announced owners John Oxley, Heaven Trees, and Speedway Stables have pledged earnings to the "Share the Wins" program from potential graded stakes wins on the Kentucky Derby trail.
Trainer Kenny McPeek will make a donation of $50 for each of his wins in 2009 to Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, it was jointly announced Sept. 9 by McPeek and foundation president, Edward Bowen. The pledge is retroactive to July 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Jimmy Creed Filly Pride of Endswell's Consignment