Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation announced owners John Oxley, Heaven Trees, and Speedway Stables have pledged earnings to the "Share the Wins" program from potential graded stakes wins on the Kentucky Derby trail.
Trainer Kenny McPeek will make a donation of $50 for each of his wins in 2009 to Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, it was jointly announced Sept. 9 by McPeek and foundation president, Edward Bowen. The pledge is retroactive to July 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T