Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation announced owners John Oxley, Heaven Trees, and Speedway Stables have pledged earnings to the "Share the Wins" program from potential graded stakes wins on the Kentucky Derby trail.
Trainer Kenny McPeek will make a donation of $50 for each of his wins in 2009 to Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, it was jointly announced Sept. 9 by McPeek and foundation president, Edward Bowen. The pledge is retroactive to July 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago