Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation announced owners John Oxley, Heaven Trees, and Speedway Stables have pledged earnings to the "Share the Wins" program from potential graded stakes wins on the Kentucky Derby trail.
Trainer Kenny McPeek will make a donation of $50 for each of his wins in 2009 to Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation, it was jointly announced Sept. 9 by McPeek and foundation president, Edward Bowen. The pledge is retroactive to July 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Hard Aces Too Tough in Cougar II
- Nyquist Logs Final Work for Haskell
- Beholder Brilliant in Del Mar Breeze
- Lanerie Scores Unusual Double at Ellis Park
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Up With the Birds Back Winning at Woodbine