Despite such a challenging environment, the 14-year-old son of Not Impossible has had his progeny perform unbelievably well.
The dark bay filly, born Feb. 17, is out of Roanoke mare Screamer and bred by Christine and Jay Hayden.
John Oxley's Sovereign Award winner Dynamic Sky has been retired and will enter stud at the Everatt family's Shannondoe Farm in St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada. He will stand for a fee of $4,000 (Canadian), stands and nurses.
Conquest Curlinate, a multiple graded stakes-placed son of Curlin, will launch his stallion career in 2016 at the Everatt family's Shannondoe Farm in St. Thomas, Ontario.
Robert Marzilli's first-time starter Caren won by an authoritative 2 3/4 lengths in the first race at Woodbine June 6 and became the first winner for young Canadian-based stallion Society's Chairman.
The winning Vindication mare Southern Oaks delivered the first foal for Ontario-based Society's Chairman on Feb. 2. A grade III-winning son of Not Impossible, Society's Chairman stands for $3,500 (Canadian dollars).
Grade III winner Society's Chairman has gotten his first three mares in foal including Southern Oaks, a winning daughter of Vindication.
Stonewall Farm Stallions' It's No Joke sired his first foal Jan. 28 when a dark bay or brown colt out of the stakes-winning Wolf Power mare Nithi was born at James and Janeane Everett's Shannondoe Farm in Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds