Outflanker, who has sired 36 stakes horses, has been relocated to T.J. Rooney's Shamrock Farms near Woodbine, Md.
A trio of Marylanders has joined with one of Kentucky's -- and the world's -- premier horse farms to build a thoroughbred breeding center in Maryland that they fervently believe can become the region's leading breeding operation.
Aloma's Ruler, who held the mantle of oldest living Preakness winner for 12 days, died June 21 at a farm in Illinois. He was 24.
Eastern Echo will be relocating from Lane's End Farm in Kentucky to the Rooney brothers' Shamrock Farms near Woodbine, Md. He will be joined there by the new stallion Jazz Club.
Most Popular Stories
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Miller Promoted at Millennium Farms
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Strangles Leads to ThistleDown Quarantine
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired