Juddmonte Farms' homebred Three Valleys closed from mid-pack under Richard Hughes to prevail by three-quarters of a length in the $175,885 Shadwell Stud Middle Park Stakes (Eng-I) Oct. 3 at Newmarket.
A dozen high-class 2-year-olds have been declared to run in the group I Shadwell Stud Middle Park Stakes over six furlongs at Newmarket on Friday, Oct. 3.
Unbeaten Three Valleys heads the 76 entries for the £170,000 group I Shadwell Stud Middle Park Stakes at Newmarket on Friday, Oct. 3, 2003.
The pressure is building on the Ballydoyle juvenile team. Just one winner from 20 runners in Britain this season is an appalling record, especially compared to the smash and grab successes of last year.
Most Popular Stories
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity