Juddmonte Farms' homebred Three Valleys closed from mid-pack under Richard Hughes to prevail by three-quarters of a length in the $175,885 Shadwell Stud Middle Park Stakes (Eng-I) Oct. 3 at Newmarket.
A dozen high-class 2-year-olds have been declared to run in the group I Shadwell Stud Middle Park Stakes over six furlongs at Newmarket on Friday, Oct. 3.
Unbeaten Three Valleys heads the 76 entries for the £170,000 group I Shadwell Stud Middle Park Stakes at Newmarket on Friday, Oct. 3, 2003.
The pressure is building on the Ballydoyle juvenile team. Just one winner from 20 runners in Britain this season is an appalling record, especially compared to the smash and grab successes of last year.
Most Popular Stories
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Los Alamitos Earns NTRA Safety Accreditation
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees
- Integral Flies to Victory in Falmouth Stakes