The Arqana Deauville yearling sale ended its four-session run in France Aug. 21 with a 2.2% increase in average price from a year ago. The gross revenue declined 9.6% and the median price remained the same.
The four-day Arqana August yearling sale at Deauville ended on a strong note Aug. 20, with gross sales climbing 25.8% and the average increasing 20.5% above the equivalent 2006 statistics. Europe's top buyers were extremely active during the two select sessions, which sold a 1.4 million euros record-breaking Galileo colt, who is a half-brother to Turtle Bowl.
Most Popular Stories
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Csaba Successful in Fred Hooper Defense
- Hedge Skimmer Valiant Girl Shocks My Charmer
- Hong Kong Runners May Have Trouble This Year
- In The Fast Lane Takes Cape Fillies Guineas
- Mucho Macho Man Returns to Gulfstream Tab
- Hong Kong Cup: Winfried Engelbrecht-Bresges
- Hialeah Purse Lawsuit Heads to Arbitration
- Ihtsahymn Edges Favorite in Kingston Town
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali