With the Nov. 8-9 select sessions in the rear-view mirror, the Keeneland November breeding stock sale began Book 2 with two mares each selling for $260,000 during the early portion of the day.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.
- Canterbury Requests 70 Racing Dates for 2015
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud