The Fountain of Youth is where the real Triple Crown trail begins. From this point forward, everything starts to get serious. Read Blog
Who will win the 2011 Fountain of Youth? Who will complete the exacta? Who will come up empty? Now is your chance to see how your picks stack up against the rest of the BloodHorse.com community. Predict the Order
To Honor and Serve will make his much-anticipated 3-year-old debut against a well-rounded field in the $400,000 Fountain of Youth (gr. II) Feb. 26 at Gulfstream Park.
Gourmet Dinner worked a strong half-mile in :47 3/5 Feb. 16 at Gulfstream Park for trainer Steve Standridge in preparation for the $400,000 Fasig-Tipton Fountain of Youth Stakes (gr. II) on Feb. 26.
- By Steve Haskin
Over the past decade or so, racing has seen a new breed of owner enter the sport, many with a corporate philosophy. Read Blog
Ridden by Jesus Castanon, Shackleford took over from pacesetter El Grayling nearing the quarter-pole and bounded home for a 2 1/4-length victory in a key first-level allowance race for 3-year-olds Feb. 5 at Gulfstream.
Just because there are no 3-year-old dirt stakes at Gulfstream this weekend doesn't mean there are no races with Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) implications.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Movie Premieres March 19
- One for the Roses: Social Inclusion
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Charles Town to Make Donation to CANTER
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel