Stanislavsky, who was twice graded stakes-placed in New York, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Carl Lizza Jr.'s and Joseph Bartone's Highcliff Farm near Delanson, N.Y.
Seymour Cohn, who was involved in racing for more than 50 years, died today in New York. He was 92.
Seymour Cohn, who was a huge part of the New York Thoroughbred Breeding and Racing program for more than half a century, died Thursday morning in New York at the age of 92.
Jockey Richard Quinn brought Indian Creek from last to get up in the final 100 yards of Saturday's Hardwicke Stakes (Eng-II) at Royal Ascot.
Under 131 pounds, Kashatreya closed through the stretch to win the $111,900 Fall Highweight Handicap (gr. II) Thursday at Aqueduct. With Octavio Vergara in the irons, the 5-year-old New York-bred completed the six furlongs in 1:11.03 over a fast track and paid $19.20, $8.80 and $4.50.
Most Popular Stories
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Relaxed Debuts Helped Brody's Cause, Creator
- Stewart Not Making Changes in Derby
- Adversaries Unite at Trainers' Dinner
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage