World Thoroughbreds Racing homebred Rerun scored the biggest victory of his career when he took the $100,000 Miami Mile (gr. IIIT) at Gulfstream Park April 25.
Let's start in Paris. Despite the presence of a number of top-class horses in Sunday's Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I), all eyes will be on Sea the Stars as he attempts to put the finishing touch on an unforgettable 3-year-old campaign.
Though his racing career began just seven months ago, Summer Bird has accomplished extraordinary things in a short period of time. The Belmont Stakes (gr. I) and Shadwell Travers (gr. I) winner will try to defy the odds once again when he faces older horses for the first time in the $750,000 Jockey Club Gold Cup Invitational (gr. I) Oct. 3 at Belmont Park.
Darley Stable's Justenuffhumor remains undefeated on the season as he collared pacesetter Cowboy Cal inside the sixteenth-pole and posted a half-length victory in the $200,000 Bernard Baruch Handicap (gr. IIT) Aug. 28 on the Saratoga turf.
Darley Stable's Justenuffhumor and Magnolia Racing Stable's Cowboy Cal resume what may be a budding rivalry when they meet Aug. 28 in the $200,000 Bernard Baruch Handicap (gr. IIT) at 1 1/8 miles on the inner turf at Saratoga.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Draws Post 5 for Belmont
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- American Pharoah Gets First Look at Belmont
- Twilight Eclipse Seeks GI Double in Manhattan
- With 13 Runners, Jaipur Should be Exciting
- Mubtaahij Races For 'Other' Sheikh in Belmont
- Champion Untapable Formidable in Ogden Phipps
- Champion Escena Dead at Age 22 in Kentucky
- Five Aim for First Stakes Score in Easy Goer
- Acorn Stakes Field Deep and Wide