After having asked for invitations from trainers around the world to offer to condition the $2.79-million Sunday Silence yearling he bought at the 2003 Hokkaido foal sale, owner Fusao Sekiguchi has decided to keep the colt in Japan.
Owner Fusao Sekiguchi will provide trainers from around the world an opportunity to train his $2.79-million Sunday Silence colt from the last crop of the reigning champion sire in Japan. All they have to do is show their eagerness.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies