After having asked for invitations from trainers around the world to offer to condition the $2.79-million Sunday Silence yearling he bought at the 2003 Hokkaido foal sale, owner Fusao Sekiguchi has decided to keep the colt in Japan.
Owner Fusao Sekiguchi will provide trainers from around the world an opportunity to train his $2.79-million Sunday Silence colt from the last crop of the reigning champion sire in Japan. All they have to do is show their eagerness.
Most Popular Stories
- Materiality, Frosted Drill Toward Belmont
- American Pharoah Schools, Back to Galloping
- Breeders' Cup Fantasy Game Returns for 2015
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Company Tied to NYRA Chair Named in Case
- Treve Terrific in Corrida Romp at Saint-Cloud
- Pedigree Analysis: Lovely Maria
- Amanpour Brings $1.5M on Final MM Select Day
- Carpe Diem, Madefromlucky Work in Company
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing