After having asked for invitations from trainers around the world to offer to condition the $2.79-million Sunday Silence yearling he bought at the 2003 Hokkaido foal sale, owner Fusao Sekiguchi has decided to keep the colt in Japan.
Owner Fusao Sekiguchi will provide trainers from around the world an opportunity to train his $2.79-million Sunday Silence colt from the last crop of the reigning champion sire in Japan. All they have to do is show their eagerness.
Most Popular Stories
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- First Foal by Palace Malice Born
- Classic Empire Aims for Season Debut in Holy Bull
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Zito Saddles 2,000th Winner
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Green Gratto Grinds Out Toboggan Win
- Grade 1 Winner Bradester to Stud at Valor Farm