Service Stripe, who has sired 32 stakes horses, will be relocated to C.L. and Ellen Caines' Caines Stallion Station near Wynnewood, Okla.
Fast Play, a son of Seattle Slew and a half-brother to major sire Seeking the Gold, and Service Stripe, have been purchased by Rusty Roberts and Dr. Robert Zoellner for stallion duty in 2010 at the latter's Rockin Z Ranch near Beggs, Okla.
Successful sire Service Stripe has been moved to James and Laura Jackson's Belair Farm near Highland, Mich.
Stakes winner and successful sire Service Stripe will relocate from Crestwood Farm near Lexington to Dr. William Solomon's Pin Oak Lane Farm near New Freedom, Pa.
Arbuckle Bandit, ridden by Brice Blanc, unleashed a furious stretch rally while six or seven wide to win a remarkable four-horse photo finish in Saturday's $169,800 Commonwealth Turf for 3-year-olds at Churchill Downs.
When Cashier's Dream set a 5 1/2-furlong track record at Churchill Downs while winning the Debutante Stakes (gr. III) in July, the daughter of Service Stripe had many people wondering, "Who the heck is Service Stripe?"
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- The Gurkha Edges Galileo Gold in Sussex
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga