Service Stripe, who has sired 32 stakes horses, will be relocated to C.L. and Ellen Caines' Caines Stallion Station near Wynnewood, Okla.
Fast Play, a son of Seattle Slew and a half-brother to major sire Seeking the Gold, and Service Stripe, have been purchased by Rusty Roberts and Dr. Robert Zoellner for stallion duty in 2010 at the latter's Rockin Z Ranch near Beggs, Okla.
Successful sire Service Stripe has been moved to James and Laura Jackson's Belair Farm near Highland, Mich.
Stakes winner and successful sire Service Stripe will relocate from Crestwood Farm near Lexington to Dr. William Solomon's Pin Oak Lane Farm near New Freedom, Pa.
Arbuckle Bandit, ridden by Brice Blanc, unleashed a furious stretch rally while six or seven wide to win a remarkable four-horse photo finish in Saturday's $169,800 Commonwealth Turf for 3-year-olds at Churchill Downs.
When Cashier's Dream set a 5 1/2-furlong track record at Churchill Downs while winning the Debutante Stakes (gr. III) in July, the daughter of Service Stripe had many people wondering, "Who the heck is Service Stripe?"
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Former Derby Hopefuls Meet in American Turf
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation