A Zeditave - Serious Matter filly brought Aust$220,000 (approximately $143,502 in U.S. funds) as the BMW Magic Millions Perth yearling sale ended its three-day run in Australia Feb. 13. Peter Caporn bought the filly from Heytesbury Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park