Serious Attitude, the lone filly in the field of 12, rallied from off the pace and rolled home at a price to win the $500,000 Nearctic Stakes (Can-IT), a Breeders' Cup "Win and You're In" event, at Woodbine Oct. 16.
Winless in seven starts since taking last year's Nearctic Stakes (Can-IT), Field Commission will face a much more difficult task in this year's renewal when he faces 11 rivals in the $500,000 turf event at Woodbine Oct. 16.
English group I winner Serious Attitude will be offered as a racing or broodmare prospect during the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale in Kentucky.
Serious Attitude remained unbeaten with a half-length victory over Aspen Darlin in the 32Red.com Cheveley Park Stakes (gr. I) for 2-year-old fillies at Newmarket Oct. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Zivo Returns Against NY-Breds at Spa
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- CTT Pledges Funds for Barn Surveillance