Serious Attitude, the lone filly in the field of 12, rallied from off the pace and rolled home at a price to win the $500,000 Nearctic Stakes (Can-IT), a Breeders' Cup "Win and You're In" event, at Woodbine Oct. 16.
Winless in seven starts since taking last year's Nearctic Stakes (Can-IT), Field Commission will face a much more difficult task in this year's renewal when he faces 11 rivals in the $500,000 turf event at Woodbine Oct. 16.
English group I winner Serious Attitude will be offered as a racing or broodmare prospect during the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale in Kentucky.
Serious Attitude remained unbeaten with a half-length victory over Aspen Darlin in the 32Red.com Cheveley Park Stakes (gr. I) for 2-year-old fillies at Newmarket Oct. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit