Serious Attitude, the lone filly in the field of 12, rallied from off the pace and rolled home at a price to win the $500,000 Nearctic Stakes (Can-IT), a Breeders' Cup "Win and You're In" event, at Woodbine Oct. 16.
Winless in seven starts since taking last year's Nearctic Stakes (Can-IT), Field Commission will face a much more difficult task in this year's renewal when he faces 11 rivals in the $500,000 turf event at Woodbine Oct. 16.
English group I winner Serious Attitude will be offered as a racing or broodmare prospect during the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale in Kentucky.
Serious Attitude remained unbeaten with a half-length victory over Aspen Darlin in the 32Red.com Cheveley Park Stakes (gr. I) for 2-year-old fillies at Newmarket Oct. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale