Lenny Shulman asks the Vision 20/20 group 'What Would You Do as Racing Czar?' watch video
Released daily during the 30 days prior to the 2013 Breeders' Cup, these stories offer a behind-the-scenes look at this prestigious event and uncover fascinating details about the people and horses that have created history. Order Now!
Tom LaMarra and Pete Denk discuss exacta, trifecta and superfecta bets. Sponsored by HRTV.
More than $5 million in purses and more than $100,000 in bonus money will be available through the 11-race "NTRA Champions" series on CBS in June and July. The network will air five hours of programming during four programs.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Thursday that the "NTRA Champions" series is moving to CBS next year. An abbreviated version of the series, which began in 1999 on the Fox network, will begin after the Triple Crown and include races on the dirt and turf. CBS will air four shows spanning five hours and each show will feature a dirt race and turf race.
A 2-year-old racing series tied to participation in the National Thoroughbred Racing Association through auction- or foal registration-related contributions was announced Monday by the NTRA.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Expands Lead in Handle
- Oaklawn Park to Open 57-day Meet Jan. 10
- DiEmanuele Named to Woodbine's Board
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- Horizontal Navigation: Blogs and Multimedia
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase