Sequel Stallions New York near Hudson, N. Y., has released its 2015 stallion roster and fees, with Freud leading the list at $10,000, unchanged from 2014.
The first session of the reformatted Fasig-Tipton Saratoga fall sale Oct. 6 saw a Curlin filly and an Elusive Quality mare sell for the highest price of $60,000.
Desert Party, a grade/group winner in the United States and Dubai, was represented by his first winner as a stallion when his 2-year-old son Unlashthekraken broke his maiden in Rome, Italy, May 6.
Freud, New York's leading sire of stakes winners, had his first Southern Hemisphere-bred winner Jan. 3 when his 2-year-old Tiffany Blue captured the Premio Especial Palmarola at the Hipodromo Argentino De Palermo.
Sequel Stallions New York in Hudson, N.Y., will hold an open house from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. (EST) Saturday, Jan. 19.
The first foal by grade I winner Girolamo was a filly produced from the Rahy mare Wallstreetmadness born Jan. 9 at Gallagher's Stud in Ghent, N.Y.
Grade I winner Girolamo has had his first mares pronounced in foal.
Most Popular Stories
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Majestic Affair, Lindisfarne Win at Laurel
- Upstart is Uplifting for Joanne Nielsen
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- 82 Supplements to F-T Winter Mixed Sale
- Soumillon Scores Group II Double at Meydan
- New Zealand Yearling Sale Continues Strong
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- Upgraded Marine Gives Canada 44 Graded Stakes
- Ladies 'Cap: Belle Gallantey Seeks Turnaround