Becky Thomas and Joe McMahon are pleased to announce that multiple graded stakes winner Forty Tales will stand the 2015 Southern Hemisphere Breeding Season at Boris Schwartzman's Haras Barlovento in El Salvador, Peru.
Sequel Stallions New York has released a mobile application that enables New York breeders to easily access information on all the stallions, submit mares, run nicks, and much more from their phones, iPads, and tablets.
The first reported foal sired by grade I winner Emcee was born Feb. 10 at Becky Thomas's Sequel Stallions New York.
Sequel Stallions New York near Hudson, N. Y., has released its 2015 stallion roster and fees, with Freud leading the list at $10,000, unchanged from 2014.
The first session of the reformatted Fasig-Tipton Saratoga fall sale Oct. 6 saw a Curlin filly and an Elusive Quality mare sell for the highest price of $60,000.
Desert Party, a grade/group winner in the United States and Dubai, was represented by his first winner as a stallion when his 2-year-old son Unlashthekraken broke his maiden in Rome, Italy, May 6.
Freud, New York's leading sire of stakes winners, had his first Southern Hemisphere-bred winner Jan. 3 when his 2-year-old Tiffany Blue captured the Premio Especial Palmarola at the Hipodromo Argentino De Palermo.
Sequel Stallions New York in Hudson, N.Y., will hold an open house from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. (EST) Saturday, Jan. 19.
The first foal by grade I winner Girolamo was a filly produced from the Rahy mare Wallstreetmadness born Jan. 9 at Gallagher's Stud in Ghent, N.Y.
Grade I winner Girolamo has had his first mares pronounced in foal.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- Optimism High for Fasig-Tipton July Yearlings
- Espinoza Tied in World's Best Jock Standings
- Horse Greeley Sold to Stand in Argentina
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- Kentucky Horsewoman Graves Dies at 61
- Keeneland Alters September Sale Format
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified