Led by a $150,000 Street Cry mare, Fasig-Tipton kicked off the mixed auction season Oct. 17 with figures on nearly even terms with the 2015 edition of the Saratoga fall sale at the Humphrey S. Finney Sales Pavilion in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Becky Thomas brings Sequel back better than ever. Download Now
Freud, New York's leading sire of stakes winners, had his first Southern Hemisphere-bred winner Jan. 3 when his 2-year-old Tiffany Blue captured the Premio Especial Palmarola at the Hipodromo Argentino De Palermo.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory