The Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale ended Jan. 19 in Australia with a Sequalo colt topping the sixth session. Magic Millions, acting as agent for a Queensland-based client, purchased the bay yearling for Aust$45,000.
The Magic Millions National Weanling Sale ended May 28 in Australia with increases of 66.7% in gross revenue and 71% in average price from a year ago during its third session.
The 171 yearlings sold grossed Aust$5,518,000 March 30 during the fifth session of the Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling sale on Australia's Gold Coast. Their average price was Aust$32,269.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Aurelia's Belle Helps Owner Realize Dream
- Tapit Colt Leads Robust OBS Second Session
- Claiborne Farm to Sponsor Breeders' Futurity
- California Chrome Boasts Strong Foundation
- Afternoon With the Regal Rosalind
- Gulfstream-Calder Deal Could Be in Works
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 4/21/2014
- Forty Niner Son Gold Case Euthanized
- Louisiana Puts More Pressure on Fair Grounds