The Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale ended Jan. 19 in Australia with a Sequalo colt topping the sixth session. Magic Millions, acting as agent for a Queensland-based client, purchased the bay yearling for Aust$45,000.
The Magic Millions National Weanling Sale ended May 28 in Australia with increases of 66.7% in gross revenue and 71% in average price from a year ago during its third session.
The 171 yearlings sold grossed Aust$5,518,000 March 30 during the fifth session of the Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling sale on Australia's Gold Coast. Their average price was Aust$32,269.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Pure Romance to Sponsor Bourbonette Oaks
- KHRC Drug Tests: Turfway Meet 'Cleanest'
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55