The winning Canny Lad mare Our Pride and Joy topped trading on the final day of the select portion of the Magic Millions National broodmare sale, which saw overall total receipts soar and an unprecedented clearance rate.
- By Alan Porter
Today brought the news of Black Caviar's retirement from racing. The big question now is which stallion will have the privilege of serving the great mare in her first season at stud? read blog
Mayson made the leap into group I company a successful one when he led from the start to post a 20-1 upset in the $620,000 Darley July Cup (Eng-I) at Newmarket July 14.
Simon Burgess talks with Peter Snowden, trainer of Helmet, who runs, in the UAE Derby, and Sepoy, Dubai Golden Shaheen contender. Sponsored by AmWest Watch Video
The Factor will face Rocket Man and several other of the world's top sprinters when he goes to the post in the $2-million Dubai Golden Shaheen Sponsored by Gulf News (UAE-I) at Meydan Racecourse March 31.
Peter Moody expands on thoughts of the Cox Plate, how Black Caviar is doing, how Peter feels about meeting the talented Sepoy, and if there is a chance for Black Caviar to meet Frankel. watch video
Considered Australia's premier test of weight-for-age class, the $3 million W.S Cox Plate (Aus-I) boasts a long and proud history.
Caulfield trainer Peter Moody is asked about multiple horses competing in the upcoming Australian races. Including undefeated Black Caviar and how much of a challenge Sepoy could be. watch video
Simon Burgess interviews Peter Snowden, trainer for up and coming international star Sepoy (Elusive Quality - Watchful (AUS) by Danehill). Watch Video
The 2011 Florida Derby, Swale, Skip Away, and more! View Slideshow
Most Popular Stories
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Risk Factors for EIPH in Australian Racehorses Studied
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training