Sentient Jet, a Breeders' Cup sponsor from 2008 through 2011, is back in the fold, the partners announced July 14. The aviation company will sponsor the grade I Breeders' Cup Juvenile.
Del Mar's first-ever 'race-ready racehorse sale' will be presented in its paddock following the day's live racing July 22. The sale is expected to begin at approximately 6:30 p.m. PDT.
This week's nominees: First Dude, Blind Luck, Irish Gypsy, A. U. Miner. Read More
This week's nominees: TIzway, Courageous Cat, Teaks North, and Giant Ryan. Read More
Sentient Jet, a leading private aviation company in the United States, will be the official title sponsor of the Breeders' Cup World Championships' newest event, the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Sprint.
This week's nominees are: Enriched, Richard's Kid, El Brujo, and Champ Pegasus. Read More
This week's nominees are: Debussy, Eclair de Lune, Sweet August Moon, and Noosa Beach. Read Blog
Reade Baker, the trainer of Fatal Bullet, has a message for Zensational, the 7-5 morning line favorite in the $2-million Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), and the rest of the field: We're ready, and we're going to run hard.
Augustin Stable's Informed Decision faces a much-anticipated rematch with Ventura Nov. 6 in the $1-million Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint at Santa Anita Park. When the two tangled back in April on Keeneland's Polytrack, Informed Decision defeated Ventura by a head in the Vinery Madison Stakes (gr. I).
Canadian champion and two-time grade I winner Kodiak Kowboy will be entered in the Nov. 7 Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) at Santa Anita Park even though his experience on synthetic tracks is limited and he has enjoyed his greatest success on dirt.
Most Popular Stories
- Is Early Detection of Arthritis in Horses Finally a Reality?
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Ghost Bay Breaks Maiden in Maryland Juvenile