Perhaps the best middle-distance horse in Italy, American-bred Electrocutionist fought off a tenacious challenge from Vol de Nuit to record his first group I victory in the Gran Premio di Milano at San Siro Sunday.
German invader Senex, a winner of just one previous race in 13 tries, surprised his rivals with a convincing 2 1/2-length victory in the $534,204 Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) at Milan's San Siro racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Quality Over Quantity in Fasig-Tipton Saratoga Catalog
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Arrogate Unanimous Top Choice in NTRA Poll
- Society's Chairman Continues Beating the Odds