Perhaps the best middle-distance horse in Italy, American-bred Electrocutionist fought off a tenacious challenge from Vol de Nuit to record his first group I victory in the Gran Premio di Milano at San Siro Sunday.
German invader Senex, a winner of just one previous race in 13 tries, surprised his rivals with a convincing 2 1/2-length victory in the $534,204 Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) at Milan's San Siro racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- OBS Spring Sale Catalog Now Available Online
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays