Perhaps the best middle-distance horse in Italy, American-bred Electrocutionist fought off a tenacious challenge from Vol de Nuit to record his first group I victory in the Gran Premio di Milano at San Siro Sunday.
German invader Senex, a winner of just one previous race in 13 tries, surprised his rivals with a convincing 2 1/2-length victory in the $534,204 Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) at Milan's San Siro racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Ben's Cat Faces Tough Task in Fabulous Strike
- Cigar Mile Stakes Card Fields Taking Shape
- Wild Again Still Impacting the Breeders' Cup
- Indiana Reports Multiple Medication Sanctions
- Median Rises at Goffs Breeding Stock Opener
- Suffolk Eyes Simulcast License for Next Year
- JJ and Anna and Their Long Journey Together
- Broadcaster Edwards to Emcee Eclipse Awards
- Moore, Ortiz Line Up for HK Jockey Battle
- Monmouth, Atlantic City Granted 2015 Dates