Perhaps the best middle-distance horse in Italy, American-bred Electrocutionist fought off a tenacious challenge from Vol de Nuit to record his first group I victory in the Gran Premio di Milano at San Siro Sunday.
German invader Senex, a winner of just one previous race in 13 tries, surprised his rivals with a convincing 2 1/2-length victory in the $534,204 Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) at Milan's San Siro racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby