The Racing Post reports that the Aga Khan's Sendawar has been retired from racing and that Montjeu has suffered a "training setback" and may miss his scheduled start in Saturday's Irish Champion Stakes (Ire-I). According to the Post, Giant's Causeway may now substitute for Montjeu in the Irish race.
Godolphin Racing's Muhtathir won the Prix du Haras de Fresnay-Le-Buffard-Jacques Le Marois (Fr-I) by three lengths over Sendawar Sunday at Deauville.
Last Saturday's Vodafone Nassau Stakes (Eng-I) winner Crimplene will race again on Sunday when she faces top males, including 1999 French Two Thousand Guineas (Fr-I) winner Sendawar, in the one-mile Prix du Haras de Fresnay-Le-Buffard-Jacques le Marois (Fr-I) at Deauville, according to Sporting Life.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Captain Serious, Empire Dreams Head Showcase
- Stryker Phd Smart Choice in Longacres Mile
- Live Saratoga Weekend Coverage from HRRN
- Filly is First Winner for Justenuffhumor
- Travers Stakes: Bayern Gets a Bath
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?