An Indiana lawmaker has introduced legislation calling for an independent report on the economic impact of the horse racing and breeding industry in the state.
An Indiana legislator has proposed licenses to operate slot machines at two racetracks in the state be auctioned to the highest bidder.
The Indiana Senate has approved legislation that would authorize slot machines at Hoosier Park and Indiana Downs. The measure now goes back to the House of Representatives, where changes made by the Senate can be approved or rejected.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning