An Indiana lawmaker has introduced legislation calling for an independent report on the economic impact of the horse racing and breeding industry in the state.
An Indiana legislator has proposed licenses to operate slot machines at two racetracks in the state be auctioned to the highest bidder.
The Indiana Senate has approved legislation that would authorize slot machines at Hoosier Park and Indiana Downs. The measure now goes back to the House of Representatives, where changes made by the Senate can be approved or rejected.
Most Popular Stories
- Solow Extends Group I Win Streak in Sussex
- American Pharoah's Haskell Stopover
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- AAEP Seeks EIPH Treatment Alternatives
- Contessa Sets Racing Education Clinic Dates
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- Breaking Lucky Surprises in Prince of Wales
- CDI Plans to Demolish Calder Grandstand
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain