An Indiana lawmaker has introduced legislation calling for an independent report on the economic impact of the horse racing and breeding industry in the state.
An Indiana legislator has proposed licenses to operate slot machines at two racetracks in the state be auctioned to the highest bidder.
The Indiana Senate has approved legislation that would authorize slot machines at Hoosier Park and Indiana Downs. The measure now goes back to the House of Representatives, where changes made by the Senate can be approved or rejected.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Apprentice Courtney Hernandez Gets First Win
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches