Broad-based legislation on racing issues passed the House of Delegates General Laws Committee Feb. 28 after two sets of amendments were discussed. The bill patroned by Sen. Kenneth Stolle passed with a 16-3 vote late in the afternoon.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 3
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic