Broad-based legislation on racing issues passed the House of Delegates General Laws Committee Feb. 28 after two sets of amendments were discussed. The bill patroned by Sen. Kenneth Stolle passed with a 16-3 vote late in the afternoon.
Most Popular Stories
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- Trainer A. C. Avila Suspended, Fined by CHRB
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Caesars' Moves Impact Turfway, ThistleDown
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- Ben's Cat Maryland-Bred HOY for Fourth Year
- NJ Track Calls for End to Simulcast Impasse
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'