A Midnight Lute filly purchased by SGV Thoroughbreds brought the top price of $110,000 Aug. 23 at the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. select yearling sale.
The Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society's annual selected sale on Sept. 4 dropped in gross and average but rose in median price.
Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's selected yearling sale offered enough quality to keep buyers on the grounds until the very last hip. As a result, the sale average climbed 25.5% to $97,671 and the median jumped 27% to $71,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Thewayyouare Relocated to Haras de Corlay
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Stakes and Chops