A Midnight Lute filly purchased by SGV Thoroughbreds brought the top price of $110,000 Aug. 23 at the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. select yearling sale.
The Canadian Thoroughbred Horse Society's annual selected sale on Sept. 4 dropped in gross and average but rose in median price.
Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's selected yearling sale offered enough quality to keep buyers on the grounds until the very last hip. As a result, the sale average climbed 25.5% to $97,671 and the median jumped 27% to $71,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- Average, Median Rise at Inglis Yearling Sale
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- TOBA to Present Pedigree, Conformation Clinic
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout