The Japan Racing Horse Association has catalogued 302 Japanese-bred foals for its select sale on July 7 and 8 at the Northern Horse Park on Hokkaido.
A full brother to Japanese champions Dance Partner and Dance in the Dark brought the top price of 335 million yen (approximately $2,791,667) as the Japan Racing Horse Association select foal sale ended its two-day run on Tuesday.
A colt by Japan's perennial leading sire, Sunday Silence, topped the first session of the Japan Racing Horse Association's select foal sale Monday, bringing a bid of 205 million yen (approximately $1,708,333).
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Post Kentucky Derby News Update for May 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Filly Completes Guineas Double for Coolmore
- Cirrus des Aigles Handily Wins Third Ganay