The Japan Racing Horse Association has catalogued 302 Japanese-bred foals for its select sale on July 7 and 8 at the Northern Horse Park on Hokkaido.
A full brother to Japanese champions Dance Partner and Dance in the Dark brought the top price of 335 million yen (approximately $2,791,667) as the Japan Racing Horse Association select foal sale ended its two-day run on Tuesday.
A colt by Japan's perennial leading sire, Sunday Silence, topped the first session of the Japan Racing Horse Association's select foal sale Monday, bringing a bid of 205 million yen (approximately $1,708,333).
Most Popular Stories
- Oaklawn Reaches Agreement With United Tote
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- Longtime Voice of Fairmount Park to Retire
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- What's Going On Here: It Ain't All Flowers
- Review: Spa Surface Not Factor in Fatalities
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- 360 Cataloged for Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door