The Japan Racing Horse Association has catalogued 302 Japanese-bred foals for its select sale on July 7 and 8 at the Northern Horse Park on Hokkaido.
A full brother to Japanese champions Dance Partner and Dance in the Dark brought the top price of 335 million yen (approximately $2,791,667) as the Japan Racing Horse Association select foal sale ended its two-day run on Tuesday.
A colt by Japan's perennial leading sire, Sunday Silence, topped the first session of the Japan Racing Horse Association's select foal sale Monday, bringing a bid of 205 million yen (approximately $1,708,333).
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Juvenile Sales Scene Moves West to Barretts
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely