The Japan Racing Horse Association has catalogued 302 Japanese-bred foals for its select sale on July 7 and 8 at the Northern Horse Park on Hokkaido.
A full brother to Japanese champions Dance Partner and Dance in the Dark brought the top price of 335 million yen (approximately $2,791,667) as the Japan Racing Horse Association select foal sale ended its two-day run on Tuesday.
A colt by Japan's perennial leading sire, Sunday Silence, topped the first session of the Japan Racing Horse Association's select foal sale Monday, bringing a bid of 205 million yen (approximately $1,708,333).
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer