Gary Seidler's multiple graded stakes winner Queenie Belle has been retired from racing due to a slight muscle injury. She will be bred to Fusaichi Pegasus.
Gary Seidler's Queenie Belle earned the second grade II victory of her career, winning the $209,400 Lady's Secret Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) by 1 1/4 lengths Saturday at Santa Anita.
Gary Seidler's 3-year-old Cal-bred filly Queenie Belle pressed the early pace and pulled away to a two-length win in the $150,000 Princess Stakes (gr. II) Saturday at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- Upgraded Marine Gives Canada 44 Graded Stakes
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- Penn National Gaming Reports Losses for 2014
- NTRA Meets With Treasury on Withholding Taxes
- Ladies 'Cap: Belle Gallantey Seeks Turnaround
- That Handicapping Show: The Martha Washington
- PA Breeders Offering Stallion Season Auction
- NJ Breeders Holding Online Season Auction
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis