Gary Seidler's multiple graded stakes winner Queenie Belle has been retired from racing due to a slight muscle injury. She will be bred to Fusaichi Pegasus.
Gary Seidler's Queenie Belle earned the second grade II victory of her career, winning the $209,400 Lady's Secret Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) by 1 1/4 lengths Saturday at Santa Anita.
Gary Seidler's 3-year-old Cal-bred filly Queenie Belle pressed the early pace and pulled away to a two-length win in the $150,000 Princess Stakes (gr. II) Saturday at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications