Donald Adam's homebred Adriano became a graded stakes winner on a second different surface Aug. 30 in the $501,500 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT), as he rallied with a strong stretch move to get up by a half-length on the Delaware Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt
- Court Gives FL Breeders Right to Challenge Awards Plan
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'