Ted's Folly, the only Oklahoma-bred in the field of 2-year-olds for the $315,000 Remington Springboard Mile, finished with a rush to post his sixth consecutive victory on closing night at Remington Park Dec. 10.
The 2011 Remington Park Thoroughbred meet wraps up Dec. 10 with a nine-race program headlined by the $300,000 Springboard Mile Stakes for 2-year-olds.
Steve Asmussen has eight potential starters for the year-end championships Nov. 5-6. If they all start, it will be his largest Breeders' Cup contingent.
Vexor, the longest shot in the field at odds of 18-1, outlasted Trinniberg for a three-quarters-length victory in the $150,000 Nashua Stakes (gr. II) at Belmont Park Oct. 2.
With a different home, a new spot on the calendar, and as preps for an inaugural Breeders' Cup race, the $150,000 Nashua (gr. II) and $100,000 Tempted (gr. III) stakes have taken on a whole different look.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos