Kingfield Racing Stable's Jambalaya romped to an eight-length win over Area Limits in the $500,000 Breeders' Stakes, the third leg in Canada's Triple Crown at Woodbine Sunday.
Kingfield Racing Stable's Jambalaya and Augustin Stable's Autumn Snow head a wide-open field of nine Canadian-bred 3-year-olds for Sunday's $500,000 Breeders' Stakes on the Woodbine turf.
The British-based Silver Highlight, a daughter of Silver Charm, broke her maiden in style when she captured the $252,400 Wonder Where Stakes Sunday on the Woodbine turf course.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Ohio Steps Up in American Stakes
- Carina Mia Breezes at Churchill Downs
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87