Trainer Donnie K. Von Hemel won the 2,000th race of his career on the evening of Aug. 9 with favored Storm Rush in the fifth race at Indiana Grand Race Course.
Graded stakes winner See How She Runs has been retired from racing with a record of eight wins from 19 starts and earnings of $586,990 for Josephine Abercrombie's Pin Oak Stud and trainer Donnie Von Hemel.
John Franks & Peter Abruzzo's Lost At Sea overtook favored See How She Runs entering the stretch en route to a 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Singapore Plate (gr. III) Saturday at Arlington Park.
Pin Oak Stable's See How She Runs, whose five-race undefeated streak was snapped when narrowly defeated in the $150,000 Iowa Oaks last time out, is the likely favorite among seven 3-year-old fillies entered for Saturday's $100,000 Singapore Plate (gr. III) over 1 1/8 miles at Arlington Park.
Pin Oak Stable's undefeated See How She Runs will return to action July 3 as the short-priced favorite for the $150,000 Iowa Oaks at Prairie Meadows.
Pin Oak Stable's homebred See How She Runs held off even-money favorite Lake Lady to win Friday's $200,000 Fantasy Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park. With the win, See How She Runs remains unbeaten from four career starts, all at Oaklawn Park.
Windward Passage, relishing the added ground, rolls to a one- length victory in the Rebel Stakes
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale
- HRRN Set for Dubai, Gulfstream Coverage