Trainer Donnie K. Von Hemel won the 2,000th race of his career on the evening of Aug. 9 with favored Storm Rush in the fifth race at Indiana Grand Race Course.
Graded stakes winner See How She Runs has been retired from racing with a record of eight wins from 19 starts and earnings of $586,990 for Josephine Abercrombie's Pin Oak Stud and trainer Donnie Von Hemel.
John Franks & Peter Abruzzo's Lost At Sea overtook favored See How She Runs entering the stretch en route to a 1 1/4-length victory in the $100,000 Singapore Plate (gr. III) Saturday at Arlington Park.
Pin Oak Stable's See How She Runs, whose five-race undefeated streak was snapped when narrowly defeated in the $150,000 Iowa Oaks last time out, is the likely favorite among seven 3-year-old fillies entered for Saturday's $100,000 Singapore Plate (gr. III) over 1 1/8 miles at Arlington Park.
Pin Oak Stable's undefeated See How She Runs will return to action July 3 as the short-priced favorite for the $150,000 Iowa Oaks at Prairie Meadows.
Pin Oak Stable's homebred See How She Runs held off even-money favorite Lake Lady to win Friday's $200,000 Fantasy Stakes (gr. II) at Oaklawn Park. With the win, See How She Runs remains unbeaten from four career starts, all at Oaklawn Park.
Windward Passage, relishing the added ground, rolls to a one- length victory in the Rebel Stakes
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala