The State Fair of Virginia may be coming to Meadow Farm. Atlantic Rural Exposition Inc. (ARE), the company that operates the State Fair of Virginia, completed on Monday its purchase of the 347-acre birthplace of Secretariat. The purchase price is reported to be $5.3 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Bayern
- Captain Serious, Empire Dreams Head Showcase
- Live Saratoga Weekend Coverage from HRRN
- Stryker Phd Smart Choice in Longacres Mile
- Filly is First Winner for Justenuffhumor
- Travers Stakes: Bayern Gets a Bath
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys