The 7-year-old gelding Peeping Tom heads a field of nine lined up for Saturday's $100,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap (gr. III) as Philadelphia Park kicks off the 2004 stakes season.
Taking advantage of a disastrous start for odds-on favorite Shake You Down, Canadian Frontier romped to victory in the $107,700 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) at Belmont Park Saturday.
Strong Hope, upset winner over Empire Maker in last year's Jim Dandy Stakes (gr. II), has been installed as the favorite and 119-pound highweight in Saturday's 104th running of the grade I, $350,000 Carter Handicap over seven furlongs at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3
- Guest Suite Fires Bullet in Preparation for Risen Star
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack