The 7-year-old gelding Peeping Tom heads a field of nine lined up for Saturday's $100,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap (gr. III) as Philadelphia Park kicks off the 2004 stakes season.
Taking advantage of a disastrous start for odds-on favorite Shake You Down, Canadian Frontier romped to victory in the $107,700 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) at Belmont Park Saturday.
Strong Hope, upset winner over Empire Maker in last year's Jim Dandy Stakes (gr. II), has been installed as the favorite and 119-pound highweight in Saturday's 104th running of the grade I, $350,000 Carter Handicap over seven furlongs at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell