The 7-year-old gelding Peeping Tom heads a field of nine lined up for Saturday's $100,000 Donald LeVine Memorial Handicap (gr. III) as Philadelphia Park kicks off the 2004 stakes season.
Taking advantage of a disastrous start for odds-on favorite Shake You Down, Canadian Frontier romped to victory in the $107,700 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) at Belmont Park Saturday.
Strong Hope, upset winner over Empire Maker in last year's Jim Dandy Stakes (gr. II), has been installed as the favorite and 119-pound highweight in Saturday's 104th running of the grade I, $350,000 Carter Handicap over seven furlongs at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Researchers Developing Equine Sweet Itch Test
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck