Team Valor International reported that Secret Heart, the dam of 2010 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IIT) winner Pluck, died July 5 at Denali Stud near Paris, Ky.
Vinery Australia announced May 11 that it has added the brilliant 2010 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IIT) winner Pluck to its stallion roster for the 2012 breeding season.
Team Valor International's Pluck came from last at top of the lane and used a devastating turn of foot to pick off all 11 of his rivals in winning the $1 million Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IIT) Nov. 6 at Churchill.
Slight favorite Pluck used a powerful stretch kick to run down the field in the $243,176 Summer Stakes Presented by TVG (Can-IIIT) Sept. 18 at Woodbine, earning a spot in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf (gr. IIT) this fall.
Classic Stamp, the multiple stakes-winning daughter of Regal Classic, makes her 2005 added-money debut in Saturday's Nassau Stakes (Can-II) at Woodbine, an event that has attracted some strong talent from Canada and the United States.
Five fillies and mares owned by Team Valor and partners have been imported to the U. S. from South Africa and will be sent to the organization's private trainer Ralph Nicks at Saratoga after spending two months in quarantine.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees