Second Reality, the pride of La Plata, stamped himself as Argentina's national racing hero by outclassing 15 rivals in the 113th edition of the $172,000 Gran Premio Internacional Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I, 2400 meters), South America's most prestigious race Saturday at Hipodromo San Isidro racecourse, near Buenos Aires.
While Argentina finds itself in a political and economic crisis, its racing industry, which sees itself seriously affected by the general situation, awaits to close the year with a bang this next Saturday at Hipodromo San Isidro with the running of the 113th edition of the Gran Premio Internacional Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I), over the turf course at the distance of 2400 meters .
Most Popular Stories
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm
- Delaware Jockey Facing Charges After Shooting
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Keeneland September Sale: 4,164 Yearlings
- For Now, Nine Expected to Race in WV Derby
- Management Changes at Fair Grounds
- Korean-Bred Not Just a Novelty at F-T Sale
- WV Stakeholders Seek Racing Revenue Boost