Tiz Now Tiz Then looks to improve off his sixth-place run in the Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II) when he faces a full field of 3-year-olds in the $350,000 Oklahoma Derby at Remington Park Oct. 19.
After lackluster performances in both the May 3 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and the May 31 Ohio Derby (gr. II), Z Fortune has raised questions. On June 27 in the $250,000 Iowa Derby at Prairie Meadows, the son of Siphon looks to provide some answers when he faces seven rivals.
Sebastian County, a clear leader a furlong from home, held off Poni Colada by a head to win the $75,000 Northern Spur for 3-year-olds on the Arkansas Derby (gr. II) program at Oaklawn Park April 12.
Wicked Style may have been light on experience heading into the $198,500 Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III) but the 2-year-old showed plenty of grit, fighting back after being overtaken in the stretch to defeat Riley Tucker by a head at Arlington Park Sept. 1.
The racing career of Gold Coyote could not have started any more impressively. On Sept. 1, he'll get his sternet test when he headlines a field of eight in the $200,000 Arlington-Washington Breeders' Cup Futurity (gr. III) for a group of promising 2-year-olds.
Most Popular Stories
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- Is California Chrome Vulnerable in PA Derby?
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact