Tiz Now Tiz Then looks to improve off his sixth-place run in the Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II) when he faces a full field of 3-year-olds in the $350,000 Oklahoma Derby at Remington Park Oct. 19.
After lackluster performances in both the May 3 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and the May 31 Ohio Derby (gr. II), Z Fortune has raised questions. On June 27 in the $250,000 Iowa Derby at Prairie Meadows, the son of Siphon looks to provide some answers when he faces seven rivals.
Sebastian County, a clear leader a furlong from home, held off Poni Colada by a head to win the $75,000 Northern Spur for 3-year-olds on the Arkansas Derby (gr. II) program at Oaklawn Park April 12.
Wicked Style may have been light on experience heading into the $198,500 Arlington-Washington Futurity (gr. III) but the 2-year-old showed plenty of grit, fighting back after being overtaken in the stretch to defeat Riley Tucker by a head at Arlington Park Sept. 1.
The racing career of Gold Coyote could not have started any more impressively. On Sept. 1, he'll get his sternet test when he headlines a field of eight in the $200,000 Arlington-Washington Breeders' Cup Futurity (gr. III) for a group of promising 2-year-olds.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate
- Hoppertunity, Melatonin Breeze for Classic
- Lightstream Rallies to Win Raven Run
- Monarchos' Greatness Was Cut Way Too Short
- Champion Tepin Works at Churchill Downs
- Tourist, Celestine Work at Keeneland