Jason, Tom, and Les Instone of twinspires/brisnet, preview the CashCall Futurity (gr. I) on That Handicapping Show. Watch Video
Lookin at Lucky and Noble's Promise, two of the leading sophomores in the nation, will meet again in a highly-anticipated edition of the $750,000 CashCall Futurity (gr. I) Dec. 19 at Hollywood Park
Odds-on choice American Lion showed some greenness but found his best stride in the lane to post a half-length victory in the $100,000 Hollywood Prevue (gr. III) in his stakes debut for trainer Eoin Harty Nov. 21 at Hollywood Park.
Jason, Tom, and Tim Holland of brisnet preview the Hollywood Prevue Stakes (gr. III) at Hollywood Park on November 21.
Trainer Bob Baffert looks for his fifth win in the Hollywood Prevue (gr. III) with a pair of promising 2-year-olds in Macias and Indian Firewater at Hollywood Park Nov. 21.
Unbeaten Lookin At Lucky seeks his fourth consecutive win for trainer Bob Baffert and a spot in the starting gate for next month's Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) when he faces 11 juvenile rivals in the $300,000 Norfolk Stakes (gr. I) at Oak Tree's Santa Anita meet Oct. 4.
Seattle Ruler became Roman Ruler's first stakes winner Sept. 20 at Fairplex Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North