Breeders' Cup has vastly changed its ticketing plan for the 2009 World Championships, with major price reductions of up to 80% single-day sales, and online transactions.
Though Breeders' Cup officials believe Churchill Downs is a premier host site for the World Championships, the rebuilt clubhouse at the Kentucky racetrack has created a problem providing quality seating for guests of Breeders' Cup.
Applications for seats to this year's Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships at Lone Star Park in Texas will be available beginning Wednesday, Jan. 21. Seating for the Oct. 30 event is priced at $25 to $125.
Most Popular Stories
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Texas Red Set for Super Return in San Vicente
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- Euro Exchange Tops Finale at OBS Winter Sale
- Upstart is Uplifting for Joanne Nielsen
- 82 Supplements to F-T Winter Mixed Sale
- Majestic Affair, Lindisfarne Win at Laurel
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- Penn National Gaming Reports Losses for 2014