Parts of the grounds at Keeneland in Lexington may look like mini construction sites right now, but if one takes a step back and looks at the whole picture, it's very clear: The place is getting bigger.
Breeders' Cup has vastly changed its ticketing plan for the 2009 World Championships, with major price reductions of up to 80% single-day sales, and online transactions.
Though Breeders' Cup officials believe Churchill Downs is a premier host site for the World Championships, the rebuilt clubhouse at the Kentucky racetrack has created a problem providing quality seating for guests of Breeders' Cup.
Applications for seats to this year's Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships at Lone Star Park in Texas will be available beginning Wednesday, Jan. 21. Seating for the Oct. 30 event is priced at $25 to $125.
Most Popular Stories
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Ben's Cat Set for 10-Year-Old Debut
- Lani Works in Perplexing Fashion
- Nyquist Jogs in Advance of Final Derby Work
- First Winner for Caleb's Posse at Gulfstream
- 3 Kentucky Derby Longshots to Consider
- Sherman Seeks California Chrome Stakes Upset
- Mad Flatter Euthanized After Accident
- Horse Caucus Takes Testimony on Drug Bill
- Espinoza Back for More in Kentucky Derby