Parts of the grounds at Keeneland in Lexington may look like mini construction sites right now, but if one takes a step back and looks at the whole picture, it's very clear: The place is getting bigger.
Breeders' Cup has vastly changed its ticketing plan for the 2009 World Championships, with major price reductions of up to 80% single-day sales, and online transactions.
Though Breeders' Cup officials believe Churchill Downs is a premier host site for the World Championships, the rebuilt clubhouse at the Kentucky racetrack has created a problem providing quality seating for guests of Breeders' Cup.
Applications for seats to this year's Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships at Lone Star Park in Texas will be available beginning Wednesday, Jan. 21. Seating for the Oct. 30 event is priced at $25 to $125.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Impressive Maiden Winners Try Pilgrim Stakes
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Litfin At Large: Belmont Super Saturday I
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill