Everyone has a niche, but Bradley sells horses, seasons; plans matings; pinhooks...and puts together partnerships read blog
A share in Deputy Commander brought the top price of $150,000 during the Stallion Access November sale of select seasons and shares Friday in Lexington.
A share in 2003's leading first crop sire, Distorted Humor, brought $225,000 to top the Stallion Access February sale of seasons and shares on Monday at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby