Everyone has a niche, but Bradley sells horses, seasons; plans matings; pinhooks...and puts together partnerships read blog
A share in Deputy Commander brought the top price of $150,000 during the Stallion Access November sale of select seasons and shares Friday in Lexington.
A share in 2003's leading first crop sire, Distorted Humor, brought $225,000 to top the Stallion Access February sale of seasons and shares on Monday at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- OBS Yearling Sale Stays Steady on Final Day
- Travers Stakes: High Anxiety
- Violette Undecided on Travers for Upstart
- Illinois Vote Could Impact Thoroughbred Dates
- Making a Case for Transparency
- Stellar Wind Tops Torrey Pines Field
- American Pharoah Draws Post 2 for Travers