Everyone has a niche, but Bradley sells horses, seasons; plans matings; pinhooks...and puts together partnerships read blog
A share in Deputy Commander brought the top price of $150,000 during the Stallion Access November sale of select seasons and shares Friday in Lexington.
A share in 2003's leading first crop sire, Distorted Humor, brought $225,000 to top the Stallion Access February sale of seasons and shares on Monday at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks near Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby