The second session of the Book 2 portion of Tattersalls' October yearling sale posted increases of 3.1% in average price and 6% in median price from 2009.
A Galileo filly brought 1.2 million guineas ($1,993,173 in U.S. funds) to top the opening session of Book 1 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale in England.
Demi O'Byrne purchased a Galileo filly for nearly $2 million during the opening session of the Book 1 portion of the Tattersalls October yearling sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Australia's Rules Banning AI Upheld by Court
- Finding a Home, Filling a Need
- Rampart Winner Gamay Noir Heads Sixty Sails
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Stronach Takes Stand on Integrity Reforms
- Illinois Gaming Plans Would Slice Racing Aid
- And They're Off: The End of the Trail Edition
- Midnight Hawk Brings Illinois Derby Intrigue
- Regulators Begin Asmussen Investigations