The second session of the Book 2 portion of Tattersalls' October yearling sale posted increases of 3.1% in average price and 6% in median price from 2009.
A Galileo filly brought 1.2 million guineas ($1,993,173 in U.S. funds) to top the opening session of Book 1 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale in England.
Demi O'Byrne purchased a Galileo filly for nearly $2 million during the opening session of the Book 1 portion of the Tattersalls October yearling sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past