The second session of the Book 2 portion of Tattersalls' October yearling sale posted increases of 3.1% in average price and 6% in median price from 2009.
A Galileo filly brought 1.2 million guineas ($1,993,173 in U.S. funds) to top the opening session of Book 1 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale in England.
Demi O'Byrne purchased a Galileo filly for nearly $2 million during the opening session of the Book 1 portion of the Tattersalls October yearling sale.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Beholder Goes Out a Champion, Earns Fourth Eclipse
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- California Chrome Named Champion Older Dirt Male
- Still in Tune, Songbird Earns Second Straight Eclipse
- Champagne Room Earns Toast as Champion 2-Year-Old Filly
- Finest City Dazzles in Santa Monica
- Arrogate, Flintshire Power Juddmonte to Owner Eclipse