As of Tuesday, 26 horses remain eligible for the Sept. 13 Seabiscuit St Leger (Eng-I) at Doncaster, the last English Classic of the year.
Doncaster Racecourse announced that the 2003 renewal of the world's oldest classic will be run this year as the Seabiscuit St. Leger Stakes (Eng-I).
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- Maurice, Chautauqua Victorious in Hong Kong
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile