As of Tuesday, 26 horses remain eligible for the Sept. 13 Seabiscuit St Leger (Eng-I) at Doncaster, the last English Classic of the year.
Doncaster Racecourse announced that the 2003 renewal of the world's oldest classic will be run this year as the Seabiscuit St. Leger Stakes (Eng-I).
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- OBS to Offer Experienced Racehorses, Yearlings, Mares