As of Tuesday, 26 horses remain eligible for the Sept. 13 Seabiscuit St Leger (Eng-I) at Doncaster, the last English Classic of the year.
Doncaster Racecourse announced that the 2003 renewal of the world's oldest classic will be run this year as the Seabiscuit St. Leger Stakes (Eng-I).
Most Popular Stories
- Grade 1 Winner, Sire Devil His Due Dies at 28
- Desormeaux Switches Agents to Arroyo
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Into Mischief Filly Tops Early at Midlantic Sale
- Hips to Watch: Day 2 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Speedy Smart Strike Filly Brings $525,000
- Smart Strike Filly Leads the Way at Midlantic Sale
- Jimmy Creed Filly Pride of Endswell's Consignment